新闻 / 动态
Exhibition Hall Design Phase
1 Design initial preparation: the display is a targeted and directional design activities, we must negotiate with party a, clear party a's design requirements, investment and the desired effect.
2 The design idea is clear: Then according to the customer's needs and our professional judges and field visits to the exhibition hall to carry out the general positioning, determine the theme of the exhibition hall.
3. Exhibition content planning: According to the exhibition content, exhibition space, potential counterparts, design the general plan of the entire exhibition hall and determine the important exhibition items.
4. Footer setting: It mainly describes the basic ideas and design results of the display design, and also needs to explain the value and expected value of the exhibition hall design.
5. Exhibition hall planning plan: Set up the above points to complete the exhibition hall design planning plan.
6. Check: We will communicate with the customer about the complete design plan, and then make adjustments to make adjustments until the best display results are achieved.
Exhibition Hall Construction Phase
1. Construction preparation: After the design plan passes the inspection and examination of Party A, it enters the construction phase and needs to make certain preparations before construction begins. Such as: the construction of the bottom and drawings, etc..
2. Construction completion: construction completion means that we must transfer the key parts of the design and the key points of the design and construction difficulties of the construction person, including the key issues such as the construction process, materials, and institutions, and must be deployed and prepared accordingly.
3. Drawings Audit: At the same time as the construction is completed, we should review the drawings together with the engineering personnel to ensure the correct transmission of the drawing information.
4. Equipment installation: The effects of various equipment construction and the use of materials in accordance with the design standards, especially to pay attention to the use of non-flammable materials.
5. Fire and security: Fire and security are the most important part of the audit, and they are also guarantees to eliminate safety hazards, including the promotion of fire protection regulations and the setting of fire hydrants.
6. Electrical, lighting and other: Check the installation and setting of electrical appliances and lighting to comply with fire safety regulations, and test the brightness and heat dissipation of electrical appliances and various lighting facilities, especially lamps, and the resulting effects.
7. Construction removal: We should review and plan the design plan from the point of view of materials, structure, handling, reuse, etc. from the beginning of the design, so as to improve the design integrity of our exhibition hall.
8. after-sales service: After the construction is completed, there will be failures in other aspects of the equipment. We will solve them for you in the shortest possible time.